Thursday, April 3, 2014

Buttercup

Wow, March was full wasn’t it?  I had the most posts on this little blog that I’ve ever posted.  I love all the creativity that’s for sure, but I’m also glad for a little slower pace, with some down time.  I do have some more cards I created with this month’s Power Poppy sets, so today I thought I’d show you another.

This sweet little card shows off the very cute Marcella’s Mixtape - Volume One set.  I think the little cup of buttercups is so sweet.  I found a really fun layout on pinterest source HERE, that used layered banners really well with this MME paper and I thought I’d do a little CASE-ing for this design.  This paper is so cheerful, it’s The Sweetest Thing - Tangerine.  
A few buttons, some washi tape and some baker’s twine and it’s complete!  

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Love that paper pad and what a darling image too :) Great card.

Unknown said...

That is one great card!! The papers are fabulous and the design is really eye-catching. Love, love, love it!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Great design for this, Christine! Cute! I love everything you've got going on here. Very perky!

Allison Cope said...

Such a happy card Christine!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful and love the papers Christine.

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, such a great mix of patterns and love all the banners, great coloring!

Julie Koerber said...

LOVE this one Christine -- so charming with the sunny yellow and vibrant layout -- just makes me smile!