Saturday, July 5, 2014

Beauty Captured - Twenty Six

It has been been a long time since I’ve had an opportunity to share any photos, so I thought I’d take you for a tour through our garden today.  


Our apple tree with “baby” apples growing.  



Our cherry tree with “baby cherries”, can’t wait for these to start ripening.  



Delphinium in the sun.  


I love the bluey purple of delphinium blooms.  Some of mine are so tall this year...at least 5 feet high.  



Fireworks from up on the roof on Canada Day.  



Fuchsia basket.  


Double marigolds.  I will totally buy these again next year they are SO big and the blossoms are so rich!  


And a few sunset pictures from some gorgeous days we’ve had recently.  We have beautiful long days in the summer with the sun setting well after 10 pm and light still till 11 pm.  It is beautiful!  



Hope you enjoyed the scenery!  Thanks for dropping by! 


3 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous photos :)

Lyn said...

Wow how beautiful are your photos <3

Conniecrafter said...

such lovely flower pics and I love the sunsets!!