Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Foxy Friend



For some fun, I’m playing along today with the Reverse Confetti August Color Challenge.  I picked up my Quirky Cuties - Freida Fox set and had a little fun colouring, paper piecing and layering.  



Here she is all dressed up.  Colouring is with Copics, and I paired a few designer papers I had in my stash for the colours.  I’ve also added some embossed vellum under the layers to give it a touch of softness and texture.  



I used some bright yellows - but also a little bit of gold in the sequins.  And in this picture you can see that her face is popped up. 

She’s a sweetie!  

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulously done! Great colouring of the fox and use of the colour combo.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fab and beautiful Christine.
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

very cool coloring and I just love the dimension you gave to her!

Leslie Miller said...

Love, LOVE your use of color, Christine -- always! You continue to inspire with this darling, bright, fun, happy card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Darling, Christine! Love your coloring!

Amy Sheffer said...

Darling, Christine! Love your coloring!