Sunday, September 28, 2014

Joy to the World


Today is the day!  We’re giving you the last of the Sneak Peeks at The Cat’s Pajamas, tonight is the Pajama Party, the sets go live tonight and tomorrow we celebrate with a Blog Hop!  So much TCP goodness in 24 hours!  

Today’s sweet set celebrates this adorable penguin trio singing Christmas Carols for you.  It’s called Joy to the World.  


The guys are all ready to go door to door and sing their little hearts out.  I stamped them on Neenah White cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and trimmed them out.  I found a fun new paper pack, MME Joyous that I paired them with and gave them colour with Copics.  They’re so cute aren’t they?

The sweet treble cleff and music notes are found in the set as well and I stamped them on the green card stock.  


A few buttons, twine and velvet finish it all off.  


And here’s the inside of the design using our new Fancy Flip Frames die for the sentiment.  




Here’s the Copics I used.  And below is the preview of the die I used and this adorable set.  



I’ll have another sample to show you from this set at the Pajama Party at SplitcoastStampers  that my son says is his favourite, I hope you can come!  Here’s your invite:


And don’t forget that you can get chatty about this set or anything else at the SCS Forum and Alma chooses chatty people to win each day!  It’s our In it to Win It thread and it’s fun!  


Here’s the other members of the Cat Pack showing off Joy to the World Samples today:  

Christine (you are here), Lori, Nancy, Noelle, Wendy

Hope you can come back tomorrow I have another great TCP design that has a really cool fold to show off in the Hop.  Thanks for dropping by!  

6 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

You have fabulous color sense Christine. This is a real beauty.

Leslie Miller said...

Dang, Christine, you must have such fun with these stamps! There is definitely a side of me reserved for the cute, the fun, and the whimsical. This is all of that and more!

Lyn said...

Oh I love this set and think I need it LOL beautiful card <3

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and fabulous christmas card Christine
Gr Karin

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! your penguin trio is adorable. beautifully colored and gorgeous card design.

Conniecrafter said...

these guys are too cute, love the shading, and cute papers!