Sunday, January 4, 2015

Heart Note

Hello Friends :)  Back to routines today with the kids going back to school and University after Christmas break and a little vacation for us.  Its been nice to be a little more low key for the past little bit and enjoy the time together.  Hopefully you’ve had a fresh start to 2015 as well.  


I’m in today with a card just for fun.  Isn’t she precious?   I can just picture her walking down the lane to put her little note in the mailbox.  I love the vintage feel of this image.  It’s from A Day for Daisies, it’s called Mailing Love.  I had fun colouring it up with Copics and then pairing it with Echo Park - Head Over Heels paper.  The sketch is this week’s Sweet Sunday Sketch from Karen Giron.  


Simple accents are the Baker’s Twine and a little button.  And here are the Copics I used.




8 comments:

905lovestostamp said...

Oh Christine, I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous card!!! What a sweet image, and you've colored it to perfection--I'm so impressed!!! To me, just the image I'd want to portray to many I'd want to send a Valentine's card. I'll look for this image, all because of your lovely card. You've blown me away!!!

Blessings to you, and with my thanks for such a wonderfully inspiring card, Joanne

Conniecrafter said...

She is so sweet, love the way you have colored her and that paper is just perfect with this little scene. Glad you had a good break with the kids and hope you are healing well.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Christine, this image is just so lovely, so darling and sweet. I love the paper, those little arrows fit the theme perfectly. I love A Day for Daisies, their stamps are just beautiful.
2015 started great for me, with new challenges that are fun and fabulous, one of them, my new blog. I want to thank you for visiting and for your sweet words, hope you come back again.

Karen Giron said...

She is just perfectly darling! Your coloring is out of this world fantastic - LOVE this!

Pauline said...

She is beautiful Christine. Love your colouring and how you did the shading around her. Great layout and love the papers you used.

Leslie Miller said...

Very sweet and pretty, Christine -- the image, your coloring, the paper and design. It's good to hear your new year has started out peacefully.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I love it. Fabulous image and I love how you used this sketch.

Gunilla/Nilla said...

This is such a beautiful card!